Showing 1–12 of 340 results
30″X18″X36″ SMALL BIRD FLIGHT CAGE
– Small bird flight cage with baked non-toxic coating which is guaranteed safe for the bird.
– The flight cage comes with 2 side doors to hanging bird nest or bird bath.
– The flight cage has 4 clear plastic feeders for easy feeding.
– The flight cage comes with 4 wood perches.
– The flight cage comes with pull-out metal tray that is easy to clean.
– The flight cage is suitable for small bird such as finch, canary, parakeet, budgie, lovebird, parrotlet, cockatiel, etc.
– Cage Dimensions: 30″L X 18″W X 36″H
– Bar Spacing: 10 mm (<1/2″)
– Bar Thickness: 1.5 mm
32″ VICTORIAN TOP PARROT BIRD FLIGHT CAGE
– This flight cage is made of wrought iron, and it comes with sturdy non-toxic powder coating which is guaranteed safe for the bird, and easy to clean.
– The flight cage comes with 4 stainless steel feeders with swing-out feeding door for easy feeding without disturbing the bird.
– The solid plate behind the feeders to stop the mess when the bird eats.
– The flight cage comes with 1 wood perches.
– The flight cage comes with twisting type of lock an extra metal pin on the entrance door for security guard.
– The flight cage comes with 1 slide-out plastic tray and 1 metal wire grate for easy cleaning.
– The flight cage comes with stand with bottom shelf for storage purpose.
– The flight cage comes with 4 plastic easy-gliding casters for easy moving.
– The parrot cage is suitable for small birds like finch, canary, budgie, lovebird, cockatiel, parakeet, parrotlet, conure, etc.
– Over Dimensions (including stand): 32″L X 21″W X 60″H
– Cage Dimensions (interior): 32″L X 21″W X 34″H
– Bar Spacing: 11 mm (<1/2″)
– Bar Thickness: 2 mm
AFRICAN GREY CONGO
No 1 talking Parrot !!!
Lovely baby cuddly Congo African Grey Congo Parrots super tame, hand raised and will be ready now new homes . DNA Sexing Certificate and Hatch Certificate. Babies weaned onto 100% nutritionally balanced pellets.
African Parrot Mix Enriched seed mixture with extruded VAM-pellets 2.5kg
Enriched seed mixture with extruded VAM-pellets
- Enriched seed mixture: vitamins, amino acids & minerals = optimal condition
- For African parrots a.o. African greys, jardine’s parrots & Senegal parrots
- Composed in consultation with the scientific team of Loro Parque (Tenerife)
Striped sunflower seeds, safflower, oats, paddy rice, white sunflower seeds, wheat, maize, buckwheat, barley, peeled peanuts, pumpkin kernels, dari, pine nuts, carob cubes, canary seed, white millet, milo, puffed wheat, popcorn, rosehip, red pepper, maxi V.A.M. pellets, oystershellsAnalytical constituents
Protein 14%, fat content 16%, crude fibre 14%, crude ash 5%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.4%, lysine 0.40%, methionine 0.30%, threonine 0.40%Additives/kgNutritional additives
Vitamin A 8800 IU, Vitamin D3 1600 IU, Vitamin E 20 mg, 3b103 (iron) 20 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 1.5 mg, 3b405 (copper) 7 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 48 mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 45 mg, E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mgTechnological Additives
Preservatives | AntioxidantsSensory additives
Animal Treasures Bird Cage – Black – Large Item# 31081
Bird Cage – Black – Large
Animal Treasures Large Black Bird Cage was carefully designed with elegant features to look beautiful in any home. The delightfully arched roof widens the space inside of the cage so your bird has extra height, and leg wheels are attached for easy locomotion. Two silver bowls are available for food and water, along with a small and large perch. Underneath this cage you can slide in and out the waste catcher for easy cleaning and cleanliness. A bottom most shelf is attached for bird food, equipment or anything else you desire, like a plant or statue. Roll this stylish and elegant cage around your home, so your bird can feel at home in any room! Features 3/4″ spacing between the bars. 19.75″ x 19.75″ x 50″
API Turtle Fix 4FL OZ$8.99
ASSORTED FANCY Platy
Baby Blue Kakiraki
Kākāriki. The three species of kākāriki (also spelled kakariki, without the macrons) or New Zealand parakeets are the most common species of parakeets in the genus Cyanoramphus, family Psittacidae. The birds’ Māori name, which is the most commonly used, means “small parrot”.Babies Blue Kakiraki They are playful, outgoing and social. This is a species that is well-suited for all levels of bird experience, beginner to expert! Ideally, the minimum cage size for this bird would be 25’’ long, 21’’ wide and 29’’ high with ½’’ wire spacing. At Central Pet we focus on education, nutrition, and conservation. We work very hard to help educate our customers on parrot companionship. Prior to taking a bird home, we will provide information on proper housing, creating a safe environment, diet, behavior, hormones and much more. No question will go unanswered. Every hand fed baby is weaned on to a high variety diet. They are weaned onto fruits and veggies, a soak and sprout mix we make here in store, high variety seed that we also make here in store, and naturally colored pellet. If you have questions regarding this baby, or any others that we have available, please give us a call! Feel free to follow us on :https://www.facebook.com/centralpetaviary
BABY Buffon Macaw