- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing 1–12 of 91 results
30″X18″X36″ SMALL BIRD FLIGHT CAGE
– Small bird flight cage with baked non-toxic coating which is guaranteed safe for the bird.
– The flight cage comes with 2 side doors to hanging bird nest or bird bath.
– The flight cage has 4 clear plastic feeders for easy feeding.
– The flight cage comes with 4 wood perches.
– The flight cage comes with pull-out metal tray that is easy to clean.
– The flight cage is suitable for small bird such as finch, canary, parakeet, budgie, lovebird, parrotlet, cockatiel, etc.
– Cage Dimensions: 30″L X 18″W X 36″H
– Bar Spacing: 10 mm (<1/2″)
– Bar Thickness: 1.5 mm
32″ VICTORIAN TOP PARROT BIRD FLIGHT CAGE
– This flight cage is made of wrought iron, and it comes with sturdy non-toxic powder coating which is guaranteed safe for the bird, and easy to clean.
– The flight cage comes with 4 stainless steel feeders with swing-out feeding door for easy feeding without disturbing the bird.
– The solid plate behind the feeders to stop the mess when the bird eats.
– The flight cage comes with 1 wood perches.
– The flight cage comes with twisting type of lock an extra metal pin on the entrance door for security guard.
– The flight cage comes with 1 slide-out plastic tray and 1 metal wire grate for easy cleaning.
– The flight cage comes with stand with bottom shelf for storage purpose.
– The flight cage comes with 4 plastic easy-gliding casters for easy moving.
– The parrot cage is suitable for small birds like finch, canary, budgie, lovebird, cockatiel, parakeet, parrotlet, conure, etc.
– Over Dimensions (including stand): 32″L X 21″W X 60″H
– Cage Dimensions (interior): 32″L X 21″W X 34″H
– Bar Spacing: 11 mm (<1/2″)
– Bar Thickness: 2 mm
African Parrot Mix Enriched seed mixture with extruded VAM-pellets 2.5kg
Enriched seed mixture with extruded VAM-pellets
- Enriched seed mixture: vitamins, amino acids & minerals = optimal condition
- For African parrots a.o. African greys, jardine’s parrots & Senegal parrots
- Composed in consultation with the scientific team of Loro Parque (Tenerife)
Striped sunflower seeds, safflower, oats, paddy rice, white sunflower seeds, wheat, maize, buckwheat, barley, peeled peanuts, pumpkin kernels, dari, pine nuts, carob cubes, canary seed, white millet, milo, puffed wheat, popcorn, rosehip, red pepper, maxi V.A.M. pellets, oystershellsAnalytical constituents
Protein 14%, fat content 16%, crude fibre 14%, crude ash 5%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.4%, lysine 0.40%, methionine 0.30%, threonine 0.40%Additives/kgNutritional additives
Vitamin A 8800 IU, Vitamin D3 1600 IU, Vitamin E 20 mg, 3b103 (iron) 20 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 1.5 mg, 3b405 (copper) 7 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 48 mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 45 mg, E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mgTechnological Additives
Preservatives | AntioxidantsSensory additives
BABY HAND FEED TAME LOVE BIRD
Lovebird is so hand tamed that it will come and sit on the hand. responds to whistles, loves human company.
BABY PARAKEET BUDGIE !
Healthy young budgies fed on the best of seed eating veg And fruit very easy to tame at this age
Baby Sun Conure Super Tamed
BEARDED DRAGON STARTER KIT STARTER KIT FOR YOUNG BEARDED DRAGONS
INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
Exo Terra Natural Terrarium Large/Low 90 x 45 x 30 cm / 36” x 18” x 12” (WxDxH)
Exo Terra Reptile Dome – 21 cm / 8” (up to 160W) (PT2349)
Exo Terra Solar Glo 125W (PT2192)
Exo Terra Light Bracket (PT2223)
Exo Terra Terrarium Thermometer (PT2455)
Exo Terra Sand Mat Large – 88cm x 43cm / 24.6” x 16.9” (PT2569)
Exo Terra Water Dish Medium (PT2802)
Informative Care Guide
The Bearded Dragon is a docile and “easy-to-care” for species that has been captive bred in the USA and Europe for over 30 years. The Bearded Dragon is available in it’s natural color and pattern, but more and more designer color morphs are being bred, making this species attractive for both the beginning reptile enthusiast as well as for the advanced hobbyist.
Bearded Dragon facts:
Scientific name: Pogona vitticeps
Family: Bearded Dragon’s belong to the family Agamidae
Distribution: Deserts & scrubland to subtropical woodlands of Central and parts of Southern Australia
Average hatchling size: 3 ½ – 4 inches (8-10cm)
Average adult size: 16 – 24 inches (40-60cm)
Average life span: 8 to 12 years (some individuals even live 14+ years)
Housing: Exo Terra’s Natural Terrarium LARGE/LOW is ideal for Bearded Dragons. Bearded Dragons are very territorial, so males should never be housed together.
Substrate: the Exo Terra Sand Mat resembles the compacted substrate in the Bearded Dragon’s natural environment. The Sand Mat should be replaced every 3 months, or as needed. CARE TIP: the more often waste is spotted and removed, the longer the Sand Mat will last.
Decoration: Exo Terra offers a variety of decor items for your Bearded Dragon Terrarium including; Branches, Hides & Caves, Rock Outcrops, Skulls, etc. …
Lighting: Bearded Dragons are mainly diurnal, meaning they’re only active during daylight. The Solar Glo all-in-one bulb provides optimal levels of UVA, UVB, visual light and heat to simulate a 12-hour day/night cycle.
Heating: It’s best to offer your Bearded Dragons a daytime temperature gradient between 82-86°F (28-30°C) on the “cool side” of the terrarium (2/3 of the floor space) and a basking area under the Solar Glo all-in-one bulb between 95-105°F (35-40°C) (1/3 of the floor space) so they can thermoregulate their body temperature – keep the nighttime temperature at an average of 72-77°F (22-25°C). Additional heating (like the Exo Terra Heat Cable, Terrarium Substrate Heater, Ceramic Heater, Infrared Basking Spot or Night Heat Lamp) may be necessary if temperatures fall below the recommended range.
Food: Omnivorous – meaning bearded dragons feed on both insects and vegetables/fruits – the insect/vegetable ratio in the diet of bearded dragons less than a year old should be 70% insects – 30% vegetables and while your bearded dragons grows older the ratio should change inversely proportional: for bearded dragons over 1 year old the ratio should be approx. 70% vegetables – 30% insects. In order to provide a well balanced diet, always mix Bearded Dragon Soft Pellets with the vegetables/fruits (not more than 10% fruit) to increase the amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals – always dust your feeder insects with a 1:1 mix of Exo Terra Multivitamin and Calcium +D3 powder supplement – feed juveniles daily and adults every other day.
Watering: Always provide your Bearded Dragons with fresh, clean drinking water in the Exo Terra medium Water Dish. Use Exo Terra Aquatize Terrarium Water Conditioner to remove Chlorine & Chloramine as well as to neutralize heavy metals from the tap water.
Bearded Dragon Starter Kit PT3836
BIRD CAGE SMALL BIRD
– Square Small Bird Cage with Open Top Feature with baked non-toxic coating which is guaranteed safe for the bird.
– The bird cage comes with 2 clear plastic feeders with lid that can stop most of the mess.
– The bird cage comes with two wood perches (one for inside the cage, the other one is for the open top)
– The bird cage comes with pull-out tray that is easy to clean.
– The bird cage comes with wire bottom grate that can isolate the bird with the mess on the bottom of the tray.
– The small bird cage is suitable for small bird such as finch, canary, sisken, budgie, parakeet, lovebird, parrotlet, etc.
– Cage Dimensions: 17.5″L X 13.5″W X 21″H
– Bar Spacing: 11mm (<1/2″)
– Bar Thickness: 2mm
Hagen Cottage Dome – Top Cage – Silver – 158 cm (63 in)The Hagen Cottage Dome-Top Cage offers spacious and comfortable housing for a variety of parrots. This uniquely designed cage features a large dome-shaped ceiling and a perch located on the top exterior of the cage. The cage is made in environmentally friendly conditions, using the latest state-of-the-art manufacturing processes with emphasis on low-waste pollution.
The pet-friendly cage is made of low-carbon, rust-resistant wire with a lead- and zinc-safe paint finish. This ensures that small pets enjoy a safe, secure and comfortable home. Backed by over 25 years of making high quality cages, the Hagen brand name is your assurance of safety and lasting quality. The cage comes complete with a stand and casters for easy mobility, 5 porcelain feeding cups, and 2 acacia wood perches. Antique Silver.
Cage size: 60 x 55 x 80 cm (24 x 22 x 32 in), overall height with stand: 158 cm (63 in).
Other sizes available :
B7251 Hagen Chalet Dome-Top Cage, antique silver, 45 x 45 x 48 cm (18 x 18 x 19 in), overall height with stand: 142 cm (57 in).
B7272 Hagen Manor Dome-Top Cage, Hammertone Gold, 80 x 57.5 x 82.5 cm (32 x 23 x 33 in), overall height with stand: 170 cm (68 in).,