NEKTON-Relax provides birds with peace and relaxation by means of a successful combination of natural components.
It contains natural components such as chamomile, hops, lavender and valerian root as well as B vitamins and the amino acid L-tryptophan. These promote the production of serotonin in the brain and thus support the bird in nervous restlessness, as well as in fear and stress situations to keep calm.
NEKTON-Relax ensures that birds find peace more easily.
• NEKTON-Relax supports the animal’s organism to experience stressful situations more calmly
• NEKTON-Relax has no anesthetic or anti-anxiety effect
• NEKTON-Relax is not a drug
• NEKTON-Relax is suitable for long-term administration in order to reinforce positive experiences.
In the first step, a veterinarian should determine that the occurrence of abnormal behavior, such as excessive nervousness, is not due to a physical illness. Birds can also perceive an atypical type of posture as stress. In this case, it is necessary to determine what exactly triggers the unusual behavior and how the environment of the bird should be adjusted. NEKTON-Relax supports the bird organism with the help of the contained highly effective substances to experience stressful situations more calmly.
• NEKTON-Relax unfolds its full effect after long-term administration of approx. 2 weeks and is well suited for long-term administration
• As a first step, a veterinarian should determine that the symptoms of the abnormal behavior are not due to a serious physical illness.
NEKTON-Relax is offered as a cure over a period of 4 to 12 weeks.
NEKTON-Relax shows its full effect after about 2 weeks.
For upcoming exhibitions or shows – start the gift 2-3 weeks in advance.
Half a measuring spoon (0.5 g) for small birds NEKTON-Relax daily …
One level measuring spoon (1g) for medium-sized birds NEKTON-Relax daily …
One to two measuring spoons (1-2 g) for large bird species NEKTON- Relax daily …
… mix with the soft food. It is advisable not to administer NEKTON-Relax with water, as the preparation contains natural components that are not water-soluble.
Storage: NEKTON-Relax should be stored dry and out of sunlight, between 15 ° C and 25 ° C.
DO NOT STORE IN THE REFRIGERATOR !!!
Recommendation: Disinfect drinking vessels and food containers daily with NEKTON-Desi-Natural to ensure hygienically perfect feeding!
brewer’s yeast, calcium carbonate, hops, chamomile, lavender flowers, valerian root
Nutritional additives per kg:
L-tryptophan 49,000 mg, niacinamide 8,000 mg, vitamin B6 2,000 mg, folic acid 15 mg, vitamin B12 400,000 µg
sensory additive: taurine 40,000 mg